The right to privacy and, in particular, the right to personal data protection is one of the basic principles of the companies that compose the Seabery Augmented Technology SL group (henceforth Seabery) with registered offices at Doctor Emilio Haya Prats Street, 13, 21005, Huelva, Spain, and it is included in its Ethics Code.
2.Scope of the policy
This Policy applies only to this website, and not to websites owned by third parties. From this website, Seabery may provide links to other websites that it considers of interest to its visitors. Seabery wants to ensure that these sites maintain the highest standards of protection.
However, given the natures of the Internet, Seabery cannot guarantee the privacy levels of such web sites, nor be responsible for the contents of the websites outside the Seabery property. This Policy is not intended to be applied to any non-group site linked to by Seabery.
3.Commitment to Privacy
Seabery is fully committed to regulatory compliance, specially to the EU GDPR, and the regulations related to the protection of personal data in force at any given time.
For this reason, Seabery has implemented these principles, being privacy the basis for them:
- The processing of the personal data strictly necessary to provide the service requested, if any.
- The accessibility and proactivity, whenever possible, to provide you with simple means to control your personal data.
- The non-transfer of your personal data to third parties, with the exception of Seabery’s suppliers, or to those that Seabery previously informed and received consent to.
- The confidentiality of the personal data collected and processed by Seabery, guaranteeing the adoption of the proper security measures for their protection.
4.Purposes of the processing
Seabery gathers user’s personal data in order to process their requests and provide services and products that may be of their interest. Seabery processes these personal data for the following purposes:
- Attend to the enquiries, questions or requests made through the customer service or communication channels identified on each website, and contact the user to resolve them.
- Improve Seabery’s website, as well as the company’s services and product in order to offer better services and contents.
- Allow you to make purchases through the Seabery website.
- Conduct studies for statistical purposes.
- Comply with tax obligations.
- Process the guarantee of the products purchased from Seabery.
- Comply with the current legal framework.
- Manage the user’s data to send commercial information
- Collect, store and process his/her CV as well as the personal data included therein, with the aim of analysing your professional profile to involve the user in Seabery’s selection processes.
- Send communications by e-mail and/or telephone and/or postcards in the personal selection process by Seabery.
- Asses their ability to perform a job by carrying out specific tests that will be communicated to them in due course.
5.Legitimacy of the processing of your personal data
Seabery will only collect personal data that you voluntarily wish to disclose and, in accordance with current legislation on data protection, as well as on information society and e-commerce services, will inform you that such personal data provided at the time of registration, or any other data provided to Seabery for access to any of the services on the website, will be incorporated into files owned by Seabery.
Data Seabery can request from you are the followings:
- Identification data. Information concerning a natural person that allows to differentiate it from others in a community, such as: name; handwritten and electronic signature; tax identification number; place and date of birth; nationality; photography; age.
- Contact information. Information that allows you to keep in touch with its owner, such as: address; e-mail; landline phone; cell phone.
- Data on physical characteristics. Information about a natural person relating to his or her physiognomy, anatomy, specific features or particularities, such as: measures necessary for the manufacture of the products.
- Financial or patrimonial data. Information concerning a natural person relating to his or her assets, rights, charges or obligations subject to economic valuation, such as: bank accounts, credit card number, security number.
The processing of your personal data may sometimes be necessary to comply with certain legal obligations, or in relation to any contractual relationship that SEABERY may have with you.
In all other cases, and whenever appropriate, Seabery will request your consent to process your personal data.
6.Sending commercial communications.
SEABERY, within the framework of its promotional activity, can provide resources for the registration or subscription to news or commercial information related to the Seabery Group. These resources will always be subject to your express consent to remit them.
In the event that you have authorized it, Seabery will send you information about its products, activities and personalized services, according to your tastes and preferences. Likewise, and in the case, that you have also expressly consented to it, you may receive information related to the contests and / or draws of Seabery, as well as your events and corporate events close to your location.
You can revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time, through the link or button enabled for this purpose in each of the communications, or directly communicating your willingness to revoke the consent through the following channels:
- Email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal mail addressed to Seabery, C / Doctor Emilio Haya Prats, 13 21005, Huelva (Spain).
7.Duration of processing and data retention period.
Seabery is committed to treating your personal data as long as it is really useful and necessary in order to provide you with a quality service by processing it. Therefore, SEABERY will make every reasonable and timely effort to minimize the processing and retention of your personal data.
In this sense, in each data collection form, Seabery will inform you of the time limit for the processing and/or retention of your personal data.
In any case, and even if you request the deletion of your personal data, Seabery will have the right to keep and maintain them, under due blockade, during the necessary period to comply with the corresponding legal obligations, as well as to make them available to the competent authorities in the different subjects that are applicable.
8.Exercise of rights and claims before the AEPD
As a result of Seabery’s processing of your personal data, you have a number of rights under applicable law. Seabery provides you with a brief explanation of each right to facilitate your exercise:
- Right of access: You will have the right to know the personal data that are processed by Seabery, as well as the purposes of such processing.
- Right of rectification: Your data will always be yours, and as such, you can request the rectification of these at any time if the data that appear in Seabery’s records are erroneous.
- Right to delete: You may request, at any time, that your personal data be deleted from Seabery’s files. However, and as previously indicated, you should bear in mind that in certain circumstances, compliance with the current legislation may prevent the effective exercise of this right.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your personal data for any purpose for which we process your data, according to the privacy policies applicable in each case.
- Right to limit treatment: You may request the limitation of treatment in the following cases:
- When you consider that the information Seabery maintains about you is not correct or accurate;
- When you feel that Seabery is not treating your data legitimately, you prefer to limit the treatment of your data to its deletion;
- When the data that Seabery maintains is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, but you need to keep it to file legal claims;
- When, having exercised the right of opposition to any treatment, it is pending a response from Seabery.
- Right to data portability:
You have the right, whenever technically possible and reasonable, to request that the personal data you have provided directly be communicated to another data controller. If this is not possible, Seabery will provide your data directly to that other data controller, but if it is not possible, Seabery will provide it to you in a standard format.
If Seabery processes your personal data with your express consent, you may revoke it at any time, without any consequences for you beyond the fact that we may not be able to provide you with certain services in accordance with the law in force.
You may exercise your rights by contacting Seabery through one of the following means, together with a copy of your ID card or equivalent identification document:
- By e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- (ii) Postal mail addressed to Seabery, C/Doctor Emilio Haya Prats, 13 21005, Huelva (Spain).
If you do not wish to exercise a specific right, but need to make a query or suggestion regarding the processing of your personal data, you may also contact the addresses provided for the exercise of the rights.
Please note that, in any case, you may file a claim to the Competent Authority if you believe that Seabery has not treated your data lawfully or has not properly handled your requests or rights. In Spain, this Competent Authority is the Spanish Agency of data protection.
9.Confidentiality and Security in processing these data
Your personal data is very important to Seabery, so we are committed to treating it with the utmost confidentiality and discretion, as well as to implementing all the security measures that it deems appropriate and reasonable.
In this regard, Seabery declares and guarantees that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by users. Seabery also constantly reviews its security measures to ensure that they are always up to date.
Social Networks are part of the everyday lives of many Internet users, and for this reason, it has been created different Seabery profiles on them.
All users have the opportunity to join the pages or groups that Seabery has on different social networks.
Please note, however, that unless we request your data directly from you (e.g. through marketing actions, contests, promotions, or any other valid means), your data will belong to the relevant Social Network.
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us through:
- E-mail to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal mail addressed to Seabery, C/Doctor Emilio Haya Prats, 13 21005, Huelva (Spain).